** Seeking Top notch Plant Manager for a leading manufacturer for one of their plants in the Midwest. **
Job Title: Plant Manager
Salary: Based on experience.
Relo: Relocation package offered
Industry: Packaging - (Metals, Plastics, Glass, Paper, etc..)
Full P&L, operational and customer liaison responsibility for large packaging manufacturing operations.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
· Plan, develops and implements operational policies and goals to ensure the organization operates at peak productivity and profitability.
· Accountable for plant project planning, budgeting and on-time completion.
· Proposes and manages plant budgets, ensuring controls are in place to ensure spending remains within agreed levels.
· Lead team towards continually identify areas of cost reduction.
· Determine plans and changes in programs or operations based on projected sales demand.
· Ensures accurate completion of monthly operations reports and KPIs and works with Plant Managers/Controller to evaluate against objectives, operating costs and project management status. Makes adjustments in plans based on variances.
· Maintains a commitment to the company vision and the “spirit” of the organization through exemplary leadership style through a structured performance management and leadership development system.
· Develop and drive continuous improvement initiatives in quality, safety, leadership, productivity, inventory, supply chain, etc.
· Coordinate with Commercial, Product Development and Corporate Engineering regarding new business, product trials, projects and installations.
· Work jointly with human resources department on labor relations issues and activities.
· Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications and Competencies:
** If interested, please apply now for immediate and confidential consideration **